The most popular packaging material is polypropylene. It is used for the manufacture of any polypropylene mesh bag, which is perfect for storage, transportation, and packaging of agricultural products (onions, potatoes, peppers, cabbage, carrots, beets, eggplants, etc.), firewood, and other goods.
The Fintrade mesh bag is made of high-quality polypropylene in various colors. The poly mesh bag can be made of polypropylene yarns in red, blue, yellow, and other colors at the request of the customer. This strong and reliable packaging withstands even the most severe loads.
The mesh material is non-toxic and 100% recyclable, thus helping to protect the environment. Lightweight and, at the same time, resistant to wear, mesh bags are practical packaging for vegetables and fruits.
Today, Fintrade is a supplier for most large agricultural holdings and other members of the food industry. The packaging material has a quality certificate and meets all the requirements of regulatory documents.
Wholesalers and retailers of agricultural gardening products need to understand the role of the color of the packaging material. Even such a trifle matters, affecting the presentation and opinion of buyers.
Leno mesh bags for vegetables from Fintrade Company are available in the following colors:
- Purple (for turnips, potatoes, beets)
- Red (for onions, carrots, peppers, and potatoes)
- Green (for garlic, cabbage, zucchini)
- White (for cabbage, onions, garlic)
- Orange (for carrots, onions, peppers, citrus fruits)
Leno Bags Features
By buying high-quality poly mesh bags, the customer receives high-strength polymer packaging that makes it easy to control the level of freshness of vegetables/fruits and their appearance. The lightweight of the material does not seriously affect the weighing results of the products.
Lightweight, compact mesh neither takes up much space in the warehouse nor requires special storage conditions. Fruits, vegetables, any expensive plant product can be packed in branded mesh bags of various sizes. The high strength of the mesh ensures that it can be reused next season.
Leno Bags Advantages
Leno mesh woven bags for vegetables and fruits provide entrepreneurs with undeniable advantages in the process of transporting and storing agricultural products:
- Affordable cost — by reducing packaging costs, the company ensures the minimum cost of products, increasing its attractiveness to consumers.
- Attractive appearance — vegetables, fruits packed in cute bags with handles can be beautifully laid out on the showcase.
- Elasticity — leno bags stretch perfectly, which makes them convenient to place heavy or light agricultural products.
- Sustainability — mesh polypropylene bags for vegetables and fruits fully comply with sanitary requirements, are allowed for contact with food, and do not emit toxins during use.
- Practicality and high strength — the knotted connection ensures the reliability of the mesh as a whole. In the places where the strings are attached, the material is additionally reinforced.
Leno Bags Applications
Polypropylene mesh bags by Fintrade are very popular in the segment of vegetable trade and farms. They fully meet the quality requirements and preferences of many customers. The results are superior functional reliability and the trust of satisfied users.
Mesh bags are not disposable. After the container is empty, it can be reused. With careful handling, the mesh can last for several years.